Mike Davis for Mostert?

Hey!

So I had someone inquire for Mostert. He has Mike Davis so I thought I could use him to manufacture a win this week and even a week or two after that. Mostert may be on IR and out for a month.

Should I do it?

Here’s the thing… it’s a keeper league (Mostert would be a 4th round keep) and if I’m trying not to lose my league (2-4 right now) I need some help in the playoffs, which I think Mostert would be playing and Davis wouldn’t be or if he is minimal.

Current rbs:
Drake, Edmonds, Montgomery, Kelley, and Mostert
Current wrs:
Ridley, Woods, McLaurin, Crowder, Deebo Samuel

tough, im at 2-4 in a league and this is an obvious winning week or things get even harder.

mostert will have more value down the road, but what good would it be if you arent in contention. but the keeper aspect leads me to lean Mostert as you said, Davis might get a few more weeks, but is still the back up to McCafe.

Mostert is more of a lead back, although they have JErrick and Coleman, he still gets great work and is explosive.

curious to see what others are thinking.

To let you know I ended up keeping Mostert and I won two more games even with him on IR. I’m ready for him to be back. On the edge of playoffs right now.

Are you thinking of using him as trade piece now? Possibly taking advantage of Zeke’s current stature in Dallas?

I honestly don’t know his worth in keeper leagues though…