Mike Davis on waivers - drop T. Lance?

I go through who was dropped this morning and see M. Davis sitting there. Unfortunately, the only person I can contemplate dropping at this point on my roster is Trey Lance. Im kind of torn about doing this as my current QB is Tannehill.

My other RBs are A. Jones, Zeke, D. Henderson, E. Mitchell, Latavius, and Ronald Jones. Yeah I am kind of RB heavy,1st 3 RBs are my on my starting roster, with last 3 on my bench.

Would you bother and pick up Mike Davis, a top 30 back right now, and drop T. Lance to make that move?

I would.

Also wouldn’t haven an issue with dropping Ronald Jones for him.

2 Likes

I would drop him to make room for Davis.

1 Like

Yeah I would drop Rojo or Latavius for him. Dropping either could come back to bite you but I think the upside of Trey lance is too high to drop him. Personally I don’t trust Tannehill so that factors into my decision making

2 Likes

Yes, in a normal-sized, single-QB league there is absolutely no reason to roster a 2nd QB that isn’t even starting.

Davis is like the RB15, and the owner who dropped him should be penalized by having Josh Gordon assigned to his team.

2 Likes

LOL. He was just reinstated.

Yeah Mike Davis is immediate help and whilst I think Trey Lance will be great if he ever gets to start for SF, he could easily be backup all season. Drop him and add Davis and keep your eyes on the situation and be ready to grab him again should he be available if SF QB situation changes. Until then take points that are sitting unclaimed.

1 Like

You need to pick up Mike Davis. If it’s a waiver wire put the claim in and pray, if it’s FAAB spend HIGH. and I’d echo what other people are saying that you can drop Lance, Jones, or Murray for him; hell dropping Mitchell or Henderson would be a valid move if you had a smaller roster since I’d still consider that a trade up (not that you should, just trying to put it in perspective)

1 Like