‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Mike Evans for D.murray, buck Allen and D.Thomas

Somebody offered me mike Evans for D.Thomas, Buck Allen, D.Murray. I have at WRs: A.J Green, K.Allen, D.Thomas and Marshall and at RBs I have: D.Murray (really worried about him), fournette, Abdullah, C.J Anderson, Doug Martin, Alvin kamara and buck Allen who I picked last week. I am 0-2 right and is a full point ppr. The guy is also 0-2

That’s an awful lot to pay for Mike Evans. I don’t see the upgrade worth losing Buck Allen and D. Murray to be honest.

What do you think would be a good trade for mike Evans?

Don’t accept that trade he’s trying to rip you off. I have Murray on my fantasy team too and believe me I’m just as worried about him as you are, but he’s hurt and it’s only been two games. So don’t throw in the towel just yet. Keep Murray on your bench and just wait it out bc he started slow last season but came back to be one of the best rushers in the league last year. Simian likes D Thomas judging from the cowboys game so I wouldn’t give him up. It seems like you’re set on WR’s so there’s really no point in trading away all of that just to get another WR. If it were me I would decline the trade.

-Braiden