Mike Evans Future?

How do y’all feel about Mike Evans? His schedule looks nice, he is getting targets, and he’s still got talent. The problem however is that he is definitely less efficient than his counterpart in Godwin. On PFF they mentioned that they will definitely look at that over the bye. Three of the five INTs vs CAR were his way and he dropped a few passes. And one of which would have been a TD. What are y’all opinions on Mike Evans?

I was in the same boat I was offered zeke for a package deal with Evans and I took it. Evans will be fine in the long run. I just didn’t feel like playing the possible Evans roller coaster that has been going on

1 Like

Here’s my team. I traded for Fuller for a bye week filler for Evans. I feel Green has a chance now but I could use another consistent WR which could be Green. Then I am loaded at RB which I made some deals this past week to get Hooper and get Bell. Planning on dropping Winston this week to stream a defense. Idk about everyone else but I am actually confident in Winston. Even after this 6 turnover game he still managed 14 points.

I’m still pretty confident in him as a low 1. He’s among the league leaders in air yards, tied for most redzone targets despite only one score to show for it, and he’s still getting enough volume to offset some ineffiency. Even tho it hasn’t panned out into consistent fantasy points for him, those stats have been consistently sticky and he’s likely a candidate for some positive regression.

1 Like

Yeah I can see that too but maybe over this bye week they realize that he’s got some efficiency issues and Winston has been better when targeting Godwin and they might see that this week.

Are you saying you think they’re going to target him less after the bye?

Yeah I see you point haha but even the week before Winston has a better game technically and Evans was targeted only 3 times. You’re probably right

Winston also had a better game because Latimore was shadowing Evans all night, the coverage just dictated a better night for Godwin

Very true. Fantasy championship is also Tampa vs Houston. Should be a juicy matchup

1 Like