‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Mike Williams and a second for goedert and yeldon

full ppr dynasty. I would be trading goedert an yeldon.

my rbs are cook, fournette, rojo, Chubb, drake, ballage, yeldon, Jonathan Williams, josh Adams, Chris warren.

my wrs. are Hopkins, Davis, crowder, Kirk, coutee, j’mon Moore, callaway, trey Quinn

If you’re getting Williams and a 2nd, I’d do this in a heartbeat. You’re trading highly replaceable players for a potential WR2 and the 2nd is a bonus. Yeldon is a handcuff but not a HANDCUFF as the guys like to say. TE is so fluid and Goedert is no sure thing, especially behind Ertz. Williams has huge redzone potential and may be the WR2 outright by season’s end. You have a real nice, young roster too so you can absorb the risk (if any). Who are your other TE’s? Can you grab Andrews or RSJ off waivers? Maybe Luke Willson or Ebron as streaming options to fill the Goedert spot. You’re also gaining a roster spot to add aN F/A.

my te’s are rough. I have Henry (on ir) hurst, mark Andrews, and goedert

I would still do the trade on the basis of Williams being more of a contributor and the chance that a waiver TE pops and you pick him up. Williams is young too so the dynasty aspect rules out. Use the extra roster spots to stream TE. I really feel like you only need someone until Hurst comes back and since it should be before bye weeks, you may be good enough to get by with very little TE help.