Mike Williams on Waivers!

Mike Williams was dropped and is now on waivers. Should I drop John Brown from my bench for him? I usually like to tie myself to good offenses like LA but Brown is the WR1 in Buffalo. Thoughts!?

I wouldn’t drop John Brown for him… but surely you have somebody else that’s droppable… if anything happens to Allen, then Williams will be default fantasy gold

What’s your roster?

10 team. Half-point ppr, 6 bench

QB: Lamar Jackson
RB: Melvin Gordon, Aaron Jones, Sony Michel, Devonta Freeman, Miles Sanders, Rashaad Penny
WR: Julio Jones, Tyreek Hill, AJ Green, Robert Woods, John Brown, Mecole Hardman
TE: Delaine Walker

I like him over Hardman (Hill is about back, he’s probably the 4-wide when he gets back, which is complete boom or bust worthless at that point), and I want to say Woods too but I don’t want to be over-reactive to the first 3 weeks on that… I’m also ready to jump ship on Michel, but that’s probably bad advice… I’d hold Penny for a few weeks and make sure he doesn’t take Carson’s lunch money

Mike Williams isn’t really even startable as it sits especially with back issues springing up again… but if Allen ever goes out he’s a certified WR1… shouldn’t be on waivers

There’s also the route of consolidating your depth, upgrading a regular starter, to clear bench room for him… maybe your best option?

Thanks for the advice man! I have Mecole as a flex this week hoping he booms. Also, I like the idea of packaging and upgrading at a position to allow bench space for William’s. I’ll try that and let you know how it goes!