Miles Sanders or Ronald Jones III or Phillip Lindsay

UDK says to start Sanders. I’m a little hesitant. Leaning Ronald Jones since Lindsay is against the Bears

Jones looked great last weekend, and short weeks favor running backs. This is kinda tough for sure.

I would lean Sanders. Had that TD not been called back last weekend then we would not even think twice about it. He also got a lot of snaps and looked like the best talent in the Philly backfield. Neither defense Sunday night can stop the pass worth a :poop: so there should be lots of points to go around…

I’d be between Jones and Sanders as well… can’t trust anything on Denver going up against Chicago.

Carolina is of course a tough defense as well though, and I think this may turn into a shootout between Cam and Jameis, so I lean Sanders for these reasons and also completely agree with above statements.

1 Like

I would lean Sanders

1 Like

Also, the Flacons got ran all over last weekend in Minnesota, so I think the fact that ATL has no run defense should help with this decision a little too…

Also considering flexing Sander in my money league, and need to figure out which 2 I am playing for WR2 and Flex: Hollywood, Gallup, Hardman, and Miles Sanders