Miles Sanders - Sell High?

Do you believe that Miles Sanders is a good bench stash or should I sell high off of last weeks performance? I am in a half-point ppr league sitting at 7-1 and am just considering my options with my players and am trying to position myself for a playoff run. If he is a sell high, what position do you think I should target?

My roster is as follows:

QB: Lamar Jackson
RB: Saquon Barkley, Aaron Jones, Sony Michel, Melvin Gordon, Miles Sanders, Devin Singletary
WR: Julio Jones, John Brown, AJ Green, Robert Woods, Robby Anderson
TE: Mark Andrew’s
Kicker: Greg Zurlien, Brett Maher
Defense: Cleveland Browns

Your team is stacked. Not sure you even need to sell him rather wait on the potential upside. You could always try to upgrade and have a backup tight end, see if you can get Austin Hooper in a package deal. I’m kind of in the same boat right now. Contemplating packaging Miles with Gerald Everett and acquiring James White. Thoughts?

if you can ship him for the Pats D, I’d do that in a heartbeat…

otherwise… WR upgrade from Sanders/Woods is your best bet

Bump!

Thanks for the feedback!

@godfather I’m just looking at options. Not necessarily pushing to trade. And depends on your roster… White has been solid.

@BratwurstNightmare could you give an example of WRs I could target for Sanders/Woods?

Sell him for a TE or D otherwise your team is on cruise control and cant see you starting him over any other RB (yet)

@JStille thanks!

What TE or Defense would you be targeting?

Keenan Allen is a solid buy low… Juju… ODB… Maybe Golladay, Thielen or Edelman owner takes his profit? Emmanuel Sanders or Allen Robinson are the low end of interesting buy right now options

If you can pull Kelce, Hooper, Waller, Engram or Henry for Andrews/Sanders… I’d take that too… in that order

1 Like

I like all of those suggested above. Look for a frustrated or struggling owner or someone marred by RB injuries and throw out some offers.

Never know what’s going to land. I got shocked and landed Leveon Bell for Sony Michel and Terry McLaurin