Mission? Get Shady

Stills & Michel for Shady?

NO WAY!
keep Stills Michel…
Shady is in a bad offense, and has injury, and under investigation, and with burkhead on IR Sony Michel has great upside as the #1 RB in the high powered NE offense.

Do not want any part of the Bills team!

I’m interested to see what Sony does this weekend and how he’s utilized. Shady has the above stated very real concerns ^^^^. If you can deal with those, then sure. I see the offense as a bit less of an issue bc Shady has managed to put up big numbers in crummy offenses before, but this season is especially bad. And yeah, he did some shady shit…

Fair points. I think Shady has been doing it on his own for years now, and Michel is sitting on my bench, as I have D.Johnson, Coleman & Breida. I would love to add Shady to the mix, as I think it could be worthwhile.

I have gone out with Stills & A.Jones, so I’ll test the waters, and if it’s no good, it’ll give me a chance to see what Sony does this weekend & maybe cancel the idea.

I would keep Michel, he has much greater upside in a NE offense especially with Burkhead out…

The bills offense is bad, Shady has little to no value…

I do not understand your logic to give up so much for Shady who is on a bad team, bad offense…

1 Like

Yeah good thinking. I think Shady has definitely got value, but would be much more limited than Michel, especially with Burkhead on IR. Thanks

1 Like