Mixon, Perine, and Reed all just got dropped. Are they worth it?

I’m wondering if any of them are worth the pickup. I’d probably stash Mixion or Perine and I’m not sure if Reed is better or worse than Bennett.
Edit: Forgot to mention. 12 team Standard league. W/R flex. My bad.

My team:
QB

• Stafford

RBs:

• Dalvin Cook
  • Terrance West
  • Lamar Miller
  • Gillislee
  • Abdulah

WR:

• Antionio Brown
  • Michael Thomas
  • Crabtree
  • Diggs
  • Ted Ginn
  • Devante Parker

TE:

• Bennett

Jordan Reed!? Get him for sure. Aaron Rodgers isn’t one to use the TE position much, Bennett did get 6 targets this last game, but I doubt you’ll see that many targets in too many games.
Someone dropped a $100 bill. Reed is elite.
And Mixon or Perine would be a good stash either way. I would rather go with Perine, but is he going to take over? And how long do you have to stash him? That’s something I am dealing with, I have Perine in a few leagues. Not sure how long, because what if it doesn’t happen?
On Mixon. He’s great, and even when he gets that major role, that O-line is not favorable.

1 Like

Yea I was shocked when I saw Reed dropped also. I honestly thought something was wrong with him when I saw that he was dropped but I didn’t find anything. It felt too good to be true.

I think I can stash either Perine or Mixon until they take over (hopefully they both do). I feel alright with my RBs because of how loaded my WRs are but I’ve been wondering if I should make a move to upgrade the RBs. I’d probably drop Ginn for any of them because I already have Thomas.

1 Like

Rule 86, play him if he plays, then just stream after he gets hurt and is out for ROS, happens every year. I agree with RyanDelaney, Rodgers not much of a TE user. I’d drop Ginn for Perine just because I think Gruden will figure it out before Lewis will, all though they do have a new OC, so maybe Mixon is the better call. Maybe tomorrow will shed some light. Great no answer huh. #thathelpsnoone

1 Like