Mixon, Watkins, Gallup for James Connor, AB half ppr

First year dynasty

How many teams?
What are the starting requirements?
Do you consider yourself a contender today?

Are you trading Connor and AB away? Or trading for those players?

Hey fun4willis thanks for replying,
Its a 12 team league, we are currently completing our startup draft. I currently own james connor and ab and think I have a real shot at the championship. I was offered this trade for both of them. Its a qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 2 flex, 1 te starting lineup.

If you are the one trading connor and AB do this trade ASAP.

Mixon is going to be a top 10RB, Connor is going to be closer to 20.
AB should still be a top 10, and both those guys are going to be flex worthy wr.

Thanks mattymc, why so little faith in connor?

These are my current wrs and rbs.
Rbs:
Ezekiel Elliott
James Connor
Kareem Hunt
Kenyan Drake
Austin Ekeler
Kenneth Dixon
Rex Burkhead
Darrel Williams
Zach Zenner

Wrs:
Antonio Brown
Cooper Kupp
Golden Tate
Keke Coutee
Curtis Samuel
Emmanuel Sanders
Larry Fitzgerald
Philip Dorsett

I think without AB teams are going to be more comfortable stacking the box and I do not think he’ll be able to repeat his numbers from last year.

I think he was the product of the steelers system. Much like how people aren’t down on Bell for not playing for a year, but because of the jets poor run system.
Without down field threats, teams will be fine leaving more defenders close to the line. I think Juju is going to suffer as well. He was awesome as a 1B, but I don’t think he’ll excel as a true #1 guy.

Thats a fair point, I guess I’m just a bit unsure of making a big move with my first dynasty team but I’m coming around on the idea.

i would also do this trade. Mixon is better than connor and long term dynasty id rather have watkins and i also like gallup for dynasty.

James Conner actually saw an extremely high number of stacked boxes last year. 27.9% which is near the top of the league. That number can certainly go up but we shouldn’t be expecting such a crazy dip in production IMO.

What do you think of the trade ty_nagy?

I don’t like it but don’t think it’s bad. I don’t believe in Gallup doing a ton. His upside is massively capped by Amari and Zeke. Sammy is still a shot in the dark that could pan out but it could be a big miss with Tyreek and injury. It feels like you’re buying Sammy at his peak price when you should be still buying him with some reservation.

I love Mixon but I think it’s a slight overpay.

Yeah ok, I think I will wait to see how tyreeks situation plays out before deciding. Thanks for your advice guys!