MJJ, Henry, Slayton or Scotty? (Choose 2)

Hey guys! I have a lot of options for this upcoming week.
Format is 12 man, .5 ppr, 2 FLEX (WR/RB/TE)

1. Marvin Jones (@ GB), Golladay looks to be out and he would be the number 1 against the hated Packers in a possible shootout
  2. Hunter Henry (vs. KC), he seems like the safest floor since LAC will be down and need to throw a lot. Tyrod loves his TEs and the KC is fairly susceptible to TEs
  3. Darius Slayton (@ CHI) he’s fast, he can catch, and Jones loves him. Plus the CHI D may have to sell out to stop Saquan, leaving some openings for Slayton to slay
  4. Scotty Miller (v. CAR) Scotty looks like he may get the Edelman/Welker treatment from TB Tom B. and he is a pretty speedy guy. If Godwin is out, his targets will likely go up. Plus, that CAR D is weak
    I already have Diontae Johnson and Copper Kupp set to go and I need to choose 2 of the above 4 for Sunday. Which two would you take?

Kicking myself for not drafting Slayton over Shepard … I’d roll out MJJ with Golladay confirmed out & Slayton … if you have a moment take a look at my plea for help re: Injured WRs giving me fits :slight_smile:

1 Like