MNF - I need 12 points!

0.5 PPR -

Do i go with Crowder or Dorsett?

1 Like

Crowder for sure

1 Like

No worries that the Pats D will shut him down?

1 Like

Crowder
I would shut down bell and anderson.

1 Like

Within the context, I would absolutely say Crowder is your safest play only needing 12 points.

It was well known by everyone except me how often the Spleen looks for him. And it picked right up after Monogate. He has a team high target share, and he’s been a PPR machine going back to WSH.

And I have NE DEF and Golden Tate. I hate conflict of interest so I didn’t play Tate against them. NE DEF had another historic night, yeah. I got crazy points. But Tate put up 22.2 on the best DEF with no one else to help that night. Nobody. No running game. Daniel Jones had some mistakes. The point is, the Jets are a professional football team; they will have some production against the best DEF. They actually look pretty good. Why not use a gameplan involving a proven weapon?

1 Like

Very true. I have had Crowder in this whole time, the absence of Gordon just made dorsett a bit appealing. But then again, he may re-aggravate his injury. Thanks though!

1 Like

Yeah but you know Belitrix. He’ll turn a perceived weakness into a strength. They got that new FB, Tom Brady. That guy might be good one day. Just you wait and see. Hell, they could throw three touchdowns to an offensive lineman and I wouldn’t be shocked. I’d be shaking my head and chuckling; but I wouldn’t be shocked. Division rivalry. Bill’s probably sick of hearing how good they’re supposed to be. I’m looking forward to the game. Can’t believe I just said that.

1 Like