MNF Thread: What do you need to get that W?

I just enjoy seeing what others need and cheering on fellow ballers.

I need Cook and Thielen to combine for at least 8 points.

If I lose I may quit fantasy football :rofl::joy:

1 Like

In one league, I am up by 37 (67-30). Opponent has Thielen left and I have CHI defense left. Pretty good odds I win, but not over until the game is.

The other league I was utterly destroyed (80-120). Opponent had Murray, Kamara, and Jacobs. I am done, opponent has A Rob tonight, which is just rude :joy:.

1 Like

I would take the your defense out so you can’t lose points

2 Likes

I should, since Cook might run all over them.

1 Like

I love these threads.

I need 5 points from Allen Robinson to get a win this weekend. I also picked up Mooney in case Robinson doesn’t play. I have a weird feeling about Robinson and wondering if I should be risky and plug in Mooney!

NO! That’s the gambler in me- shut up!

2 Likes

Ha! I understand how that thought goes through your head! But if it’s me, I would be more furious if I benched ARob for Mooney and lost than the other way around, lol.

1 Like

You are so right. I just said the same thing to a friend who is thinking of benching Michael Thomas next week.

1 Like

I need Cook to score 8 more point than Thielen in one matchup and ARob and the bears D to put up 12 less that Jefferson in another

1 Like

I doubt it but Jimmy Grandpa needs less than 5.3 in half ppr for me. If i lose im out of the playoff race in this league

1 Like

Currently up by about 1 point, i have Theilen left and he has Jefferson, hoping very hard that Cousin either throws 20 to Adam or hands off the ball the whole game to Cook

1 Like

I need my opponents to stop lucking their ways into wins over me by throwing practice squad scrubs like Kalen Ballage into their lineups out of desperation and having them outscore both of my top 10 RBs who are playing bottom 10 defenses. I need QBs in my lineup who are playing HISTORICALLY bad pass defenses to destroy those defenses and put up 30+ the way literally every QB in the league did to said defense every week before that. I need logic and reason to actually prevail for once instead of bull shit luck for my opponents week in and week out. Otherwise, I’m not winning another game this year.

Oh you meant this week? Oh well, I could copy and paste this rant the rest of the year and it’d still be accurate.

2 Likes

Thanks Jimmy Grandpa for not doing anything on the week where a 1yr td catch makes you a top 3 te. Needed you to goose and you came through. Playoffs still alive

1 Like