MNF: what do you guys need tonight?

Im winning 76x69 in a standard league, i have: CMC and MT versus Brees
Think im gonna be OK as long as my players can score some TDs

Also, in another league, my buddy is winning his matchup 76x50, he has Kamara and his opponent has Brees and CMC
If kamara doesnt screw up, i like his odds of winning as well

What do you guys need from your studs tonight?

I’m behind by 29 points and my opponent has Samuel.

I have CMC, Kamara, and DJ Moore. I am a bit nervous. Hopefully one of them has a blow up game. My luck would be a 9-6 game.

1 Like

I need CMC to break his ankle early in the game… Sorry lol

1 Like

I need CMC not to get 50 in full PPR w/ tiered scoring bonus system.

I also in scoreboard watching I need Cam to outscore Samuel + Kamara straight up

and.

DJ Moore + 35 to hold off Brees + Lutz

1 Like

I need all the Panthers do great and allllllllllll the Saints to do poorly

2 Likes

Fortunately, I don’t need anything from tonight’s game. I’m done and on to the SB next week. And my SB opponent doesn’t have anybody tonight either.

My concern with his team next week will be:

Mahomes, D Cook, J Jackson, Edelman, Samuels, Ju-Ju, Alshon (depending on who he starts) and Connor (if he plays) :unamused:

1 Like

7 more points from Kamara would do me great!

2 Likes

i need 11 points from will lutz or my season is over

2 Likes

Already got 6 haha good luck

1 Like

Cam newton still looks bad uh? Is CMCs team, cam hasnt done anything so far. Im already thinking about next week, will have to decide between cam vs ATL or Allen @ NE

1 Like

7 more as of the pick, unfortunately

Newton sucks LOL
Funchess never had a chance to catch this pass

@saraivasgustavo LOL…“2019 NFL NEWS BREAK: CHRISTIAN McCAFFREY REPLACES CAM NEWTON AT THE QUATERBACK ROLE FOR THE CAROLINA PANTHERS.” :rofl:

2 Likes

Only need 23 pts from lutz…

2 Likes

im not watching the game… Im to stressed out so I cant watch lol… I just need lutz to score some points and CMC to suck

1 Like

They could go wildcat the rest of the game and no one would miss cam haha

1 Like

I think there’s something really wrong with Cam’s shoulder. Does not seem to have a lot of force behind his throws. Can’t drive the ball downfield.

2 Likes

Now THAT’S funny. (But, wow…….more possible than not!!!) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I think you definitely might be on to something there. Not just out of the blue “trick” plays to be throwing CMC in like that!!! SOMETHING is definitely off kilter here. MOST DEFINITELY!!!

I need Kamara to not have the greatest fantasy game in history and I’ll be good. Looking pretty good so far.