MNF - Who do you need to go off to pull out the win?

After Saquon went down early and Mostert on my bench, i thought it was a crap shoot for a win but now all i need is 12.63 points from Waller to pull out the dub.

Who do the ballers need?

1 Like

I need Cook/Jacobs to get me 28 points in a full PPR.

1 Like

I am lucky, I am up 100-74 with Jacobs and NO Def playing tonight. My opponent has E. Sanders playing. I can still lose, especially if NO bottles up Jacobs, but I am in a good position to start 2-0.

1 Like

Need Brees and Sanders to combine for 50+ and the Saints DST to almost be non existent. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

as long as Jacobs gets most of those 28 points, ill be good in another league lol! Cant have Cook score more than 25 tonight or i go down in that other league. the “problems” of owning 4 teams every year.

1 Like

I have Kamara and a 50 point lead, opponent has Brees.

As long as most of Brees productions goes through Kamara, I will be happy. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

ive got a 31 point lead, Jacobs playing and other guy has Kamara. im not too worried on that one, but id rather AK get more looks the Cook, never know on a monday!

in all, 3 leagues “up in the air” for me tonight with only one playing from behind. biiiig monday.

I need 22 from Jacobs lol it could happen!

2 Likes