‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Mock Drafte Grade

Here is my mock draft from the 3 spot. Went WR and RB early and often like most do. Let me know what you think!

1.03 - Zeke - last of the big three, thought it was a no brainer.

2.10 - Lamar miller -over watkins, fournette, crowell I was hoping sammy would swing around

3.03 - Doug Baldwin - Went safe here in my opinion think he can put up good numbers but drafted him over Allen robinson , cooks, Edelman, Demaryious, Alshon

4.10- Michael Crabtree - I went crabtree thinking pryor would swing around but did not.

5.03 - Davante Adams - over mixon, I thought i could use depth at WR, Gore, Ware, Tate ,Diggs

Next turn i went Gillislee and coleman to try and solidify my RBs. Drafted them over Martavious, perkins, graham

round 7 i went corey coleman, i was not sure where else to go. Over maclin, britt, enunwa

8.03 Kirk cousins over Dak, mariota, carr

Next swing went lataviuous murray and henry

Doctson and Quizz with my 11/12

then went witten with my last pick before kicker and defense

Tell me what you think! My final team would be:

cousins
Zeke
Lamar miller
Baldwin
Crabtree
Witten
Dustin Hopkins
Streaming D/ST

Gillislee
Corey coleman
Tevin coleman
latavious murray
Derrick henry
Doctson
Quizz rodgers

I love the RBs, but the quizz pick seems like a waste as he won’t be starting late season and you won’t start him early season.

With your WR’s I might have gone Maclin over Coleman simply to lessen risk. Overall pretty solid. I’d watch the TEs for better options.