‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Mock Szn.....Rate my 12-team PPR mock draft

Keep in mind that the mock i did is very intelligent to my league. It has every keeper in the right round and it has every draft pick trades in the right spots.

12 Team Full PPR 1-Keeper League (Keepers in our league is you lose the round before u drafted this player)
Example. Drafted Mike thomas in the 9th, he is now an 8th round keeper in this years draft.

This is a 6-point per Td and 1 point every 10 yards for QB scoring.
1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1 Flex (RB,WR,TE) 1Def/ST 1 IDP

(Round.Pick)    *Remember there were draft pick trades*

QB: Kirk Cousins (9.01)
RB1: David Johnson (1.01)
RB2: Christian McCaffrey (5.01)
WR1: Mike Evans (2.05 traded for keeper)
WR2: Doug Baldwin (3.11)
TE: Jordan Reed (4.12)
Flex: Larry Fitzgerald (7.01)
D/ST: Seahawks (14.12)
IDP: Aaron Donald (15.01)

BENCH
RB: Ameer Abdullah (7.11)
RB: Bilal Powell (8.01)
WR: Jeremy Maclin (8.12)
WR: Brandon Marshall (10.02)
RB: Theo Riddick (11.01)
WR: Ted Ginn (12.12)
QB: Dak Prescott (13.01)

So this only happened rarely where Baldwin fell to the end of the 3rd and Reed fell to the 4th but i think i took advantage of it. I didnt necessarily want to take abdullah and theo but i couldnt pass up theo in the 11th. Also Dak in the 13th to me is like KEEPER next year but its worth the chance.

Let me know your thoughts!

I like everything you’ve done here except McCaffrey as your RB2. More solid players in the 5th round that I’d rather have.

we must have different views on him then because i think thats pretty good value for him with all the rookie hype he has on him. Im in a full PPR and i have what i think to be a good bench of RBs so personally i dont mind taking a 5th round shot on the stanford stud