Monster dynasty trade

I was offered the below trade in a 10 man half-point dynasty league. Leaning towards not taking it because Zeke is a stud, but wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions on whether or not to take it or other packages for my Zeke. Don’t want to make his team too stacked either. Teams have 23 total roster spots and the below is pre-draft, where we will cut rosters down to 16 to draft rooks and vets. Let me know your thoughts!

Trade offered:
My Zeke for his Julio, Corey Davis, Kareem Hunt, 1st round pick of 2020 draft or swap Julio with Aaron Jones

Current roster
QB: Matt Ryan, Tom Brady
RB: Zeke, Barkley, D. Freeman, Ito, Richard
WR: Hopkins, Thielen, Baldwin, Sanders, Benjamin, D. Jax, Lee, Traquan Smith, Reynolds
TE: Austin Hooper, Hunter Henry

His Roster:
QB: Wentz, Rivers, Foles
RB: Hunt, Jones, Foreman, Dion Lewis, J. Samuels, C. Grant
WR: Adams, Juju, Julio, Marvin Jones, Robby Anderson, Godwin, Davis, Pettis
TE: Kittle

Simply, no I’m not doing it.

Zeke is a top dynasty asset whereas Julio is aging, Davis is unproven (although I like him at his low value), Hunt’s production is unknown, and a future 1st from a team like his is probably back 1/2 of the 1st. I would only be looking to trade Zeke for an established RB and young WR or young RB and established WR. If Hunt were safer, the trade fits my criteria but he’s not. Additionally, you’re clearly a contender and your team this year is way better with Zeke than Julio and Hunt.
If you can get JuJu and Hunt, I’d consider it but probably still say no because it hurts your chances of winning this year.

2 Likes

I agree with michael for sure

2 Likes