‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Montgomery? Jones?

So I’m starting to really think about who to give my starting spot to this week, I’m already starting Devonta Freeman and Jerick McKinnon undoubtedly, but now I’m torn between starting Montgomery and running the risk of him going down early and hurting my team, or do I go with Jones who has the hot hand and will definitely be involved, Opinions?

I’m staying away from Montgomery this week. I would rather him go off on my bench (which isn’t as likely with a tough matchup), than get banged up and taken out of the game when he is in my lineup.

I’m starting CMC, Kamara, and McGuire in my flex over TMont this week. Happy he’s getting healthy for the outlook of the overall season, but couple what feels like an early return with Jones playing so well last week. I’m staying away for this week, Jones feels like the safer call.

I completely agree, if I bench him then who should I start in his place? my best options are: Aaron Jones, Tevin Coleman and Elijah McGuire

I would say Jones. Broken ribs take awhile to fully heal, one big hit and Montgomery could be out of the game.