‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

More Confusing Backfield - Pats, Pack, Jets

I’ve got RBs from all 3 backfields - Jones/Mont, Dion Lewis, Bilal Powell…I feel these are the more talented ones but it’s confusing as hell picking which ones to start in a PPR league. Anyone else in this situation or have thoughts please share.

Wow, I wouldn’t wish this situation upon anyone. I think in GB jones will be the better option to go with for now. Monty has broken ribs… I mean come on what is he thinking. Otherwise I would wait for developing stories. As for the jets, I’m not sure if powell coming back will instantly make him a good starter, I think forte is the best guy to go with in that backfield by a little bit.

James white is the only guy i could play out of NE and only in ppr, and lewis would be my second option. This is probably the hardest one of them all. Do you have anyone else in the rb department?

I like Jones/Monty better than your other options as well. I see them leaning on the run with Hundley starting. I do not trust any of Jets backfield unless it is a really good matchup.

Hahahaa look I don’t wish it on anyone as well…it’s a headache! My RBs are all dart throws (The Crow, Marlon Mack and the ones I mentioned) Lost DJ and Dalvin Cook so it’s a patch job! I keep thinking the same thing with Monty but with Brett Not Favre at the QB helm will Monty be a receiving option out of the backfield??? Last week I started both and Marlon Mack which obviously resulted in an L

lol

Yea, the Jets backfield will be even more of a mess than the Pack…I REALLY don’t want to start both of them, I feel like that would be pure madness…but rolling The Crow out there really isn’t much better lol

I wish I knew if Monty would keep his role or should be benched. I think Hundley is going to perform fine, especially this week at home vs NO. I think he is going to need to throw in this game, Monty should be involved more than but with 3 solid WRs and Bennet I am not sure if Monty see’s more than 3-5 targets this week. About even split with Jones for carries. I say go with the Jones/Monty combo. Powell dinged up and playing on the road vs Miami seems less likely to outscore either of them.