‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Most likely rejecting, but

I was offered this trade in my 12-team full ppr idp dynasty league. Rosters are 35 players deep with 5 reserve spots. I am pretty sure I will reject it, but I just wanted to check with you guys. Here’s the trade they offered:

They receive:
Alvin Kamara
Tyreek Hill

I receive:
Melvin Gordon
Julian Edelman
2020 1st Round pick
2020 3rd Round pick

I am currently in 3rd place in the league and my record is 6-3 and I’ve been on a 4-game winning streak. Why fix what’s not broken, right?

The only reason why I would consider this is because the 2020 Draft is incredibly stacked. I want to invest in it as much as I can. I have two first round picks already (my own and I traded James Conner for a 2020 1st Round pick that would currently be the 3rd overall pick if the season ended today). I just don’t own a 2nd or 3rd rounder and I would like to have some picks there because there are still valuable players that will be picked in those rounds.

I know it is better to have players that have proven to be studs in fantasy rather than trading for picks that we have no idea if they’ll be good or be a bust (I am sure that the incoming rookies are going to be good). I like taking risks.

Thoughts???

Edit: I have a counter trade I think I would be willing to do.

They receive:
Alvin Kamara
Latavius Murray
Tyreek Hill
Delanie Walker

I receive:
Melvin Gordon
Julian Edelman
Auden Tate
Irv Smith Jr.
2020 1st Round pick
2020 3rd Round pick