Mostert Return — Who To Drop

So it looks like Mostert will be coming off IR next week, and assuming no one else I have goes on IR before then I need to drop someone to create a spot for him. Original plan was to have traded or dropped Gio by now but with Mixon out maybe ROS that’s not an option.

My potential (kinda, sorta) droppables:
RB — McKissic, Moss, B Hill (as handcuff to Gurley - I also have J Robinson and Gio)
WR — Fulgham, Lazard
TE — Ebron, assuming my waiver claim for Fant (and then dropping Ebron) is unsuccessful on Wednesday (other TE is Goedert)

First thought is with Mostert back, I’d have enough strength at RB to be ok if Gurley goes down that I wouldn’t need to carry Hill as handcuff. Followed by Ebron if I don’t get Fant, and Moss.

Full PPR. Sorry for the long post. Thoughts? TIA

Brian Hill I think. Im not sure if Gurley was to go down that he’d be much to depend on. I think his role would be biggest part of a pretty even committee in Atlanta.

1 Like

True, they do still have Ito don’t they? Haven’t heard about him all year.

They do yes. Ito Smith and Qadree Ollison is there too I think. Its a pretty unimpressive rb group behind gurley in my opinion.

As it stands, Robinson, mostert and Bernard would be who I’d most likely go with even if Gurley was down and hill got an expanded role. Probably mckissic too

1 Like