‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Multi-star player trade - Grade it

Hey footclan,
Made this trade a few days ago and wanted some feedback. 12 team, full ppr, 2 flex league

Traded Away:
Joe Mixon
Travis Kelce
Desean Jackson
Jared Goff

Received:
Christian McCaffery
Brandin Cooks
Cooper Kupp
Matt Stafford

Roster is now:
QBs: Rodgers and Stafford
RBs: Kamara, McCaffery, and the Tampa RBs
WRs: AB, Cooks, Kupp, Agholor, TreQuan Smith
TE: Vance McDonald

What do you guys think? Always appreciate the footclan feedback

I think ur frickin stacked homie

I think you made a mistake tbh. Not a terrible one but I would rather have the mixon kelce side.

That’s fair, this definitely wasn’t a slam dunk trade for me. Appreciate the feedback tho

Yeah I mean I see what you were thinking getting the two solid recievers, my only concern is that you have to start mcdonald who is a massive downgrade from Kelce. Also both Cooks and Kupp have come off inuries. It could still work in your favor if cooks and kupp stay heathly and perform like they have been earlier in the season.

Yeah, it was definitely a risk. My rationale was since I was in a two Flex league, I was getting killed by my other receivers not producing. With Brown on bye last week and Kamara the week before, my guys in the lineup like Agholor, Peyton Barber, and Bilal Powell were giving me three points each. I just felt the elite TE luxury was something I couldn’t afford. Also, personally, I prefer CMC to Mixon ROS. May not be right, but I just feel a regression coming for Cincy

You’re really thin at RB now, but at least both your guys are through the bye. CMC and Kamara are gold in PPR, though. The QB swap seems like such a small part of the deal, I would have tried to avoid that. It would have been really nice to have the option to stack Cooks/Cupp with Goff.

Well, I guess you were thin at RB before, so the trade didn’t change that : )

Yeah, I traded away Kerryon and White in an AB trade earlier this year, then Ajayi and Powell went down. But I liked getting CMC so I avoid Mixon’s week 9 bye and having to start a bad RB. I hope I don’t ever have to start another RB aside from those two, so really hoping for health. And I think the Goff/Stafford swap was what made it happen. Besides, I think Rodgers was gonna be an every week start most of the year due to how much he needs to throw and their lack of running game, so Goff was somewhat expendable.