Multiple Draft Picks Trade

Here’s the facts:
-12 team, single keeper league (you get the player in the round you drafted in previous year)
-Only start one RB, two WR/TE, two RB/WR/TE (so could theoretically start 1 RB, 0 TE, and 4 WR)
-I am keeping DK Metcalf in the 11th, the following players are being kept: Diggs, Henry, Gibson, Ekeler, Jonathan Taylor, Barkley, James Robinson

Here’s the offer:
I give up:
2.8 (20 overall)
6.8 (68 overall)
I would get:
3.3 (27 overall)
5.10 (51 overall)

I’m leaning towards yes, with the drop-off in tier after CMC/Cook/Kamara. Anyone have any insight and/or opinions either way? Thanks in advance!

Yeah, at 1.5 you are just outside the sweet spot of getting CMC, Cook, Zeke or Jones. Maybe somebody makes a rogue pick in there and one of them falls to 1.5–but I’d sure feel a lot better about 1.3, because that will be either Zeke (probly), CMC or Cook.

Dropping 7 slots from 2.8 to 3.3 isn’t much of a price to pay–you should still have a shot at someone like CeeDee Lamb to go with Zeke and Metcalf–AND you get to move up a round from 6.8 to 5.10 as well? Fuhgeddaboudit.

This is a no brainer to me, you move up to the top guys in the first, slightly move back from late second to early third and then get two 5th round picks instead of a 5th and 6th.