‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Multiple Player Trade

I have a proposed trade on the blocks… I get Cam Newton, Devonta Freeman, Vernon Davis for Jay Ajayi and Zach Ertz… I am in a PPR league… Worth it… Thoughts?

Update

As Extra info I have Duke Johnson, Maccaffrey and Bucky Allen…Other option may be to request Alvin Kamara instead of Freeman

Thanks

I’m not a fan but depends on how badly you need an RB these next 2 weeks.

pull the trigger solid TE and a top 10 back and you get rid of ajayi seems like a win

I wouldn’t do that trade. Davis will start this week but the future is tied to the health of Jordan Reed. Cam has underwhelmed this year and his lack of rushing TD’s has hurt his value. I’d keep Ajayi to see what he can be in Philly’s humming offense and Ertz has entered Gronk, Kelce tier level don’t trade him away TE landscape has been so barren.

I’d just hold off on any of those trades myself. like @marc_cuevas said, Ertz is in Gronk terretory right now and I’d have a really hard time giving him up for any of those guys without a solid TE in return and I just don’t see Davis as a solid TE RoS. I think Ajayi should be pretty good after the bye week, so I’d hold him.