Must drop one

Full PPR team below. Haven’t been able to swing a 2 for 1 yet to open a spot for a DST.

I know most will say Hill or Singletary but I’m actually leaning Samuels.

Love his upside this year but I you can find WR3s or better most weeks from the wire. Having RBs is the key, plus after week 1 I’m sure I can do another trade to make space and hopefully get him back.

Reason being I can see someone like Hill having a good box score vs an awful Miami team and he’ll get scooped up. Don’t want to put Jackson or Singletary down and that really leaves Samuels right?

QB - Ryan
RBs - Kamara, Montgomery, Jones, Breida, Hill, Jackson, Singletary
WRs - Allen, Thielen, Cooper, Godwin, Samuels
TE - Engram
K - Badgley
DST - Stream (To Be Added)

Or just roll no DST into week 1 and see what shakes out from there

Try selling jackson with the gordon news. lump him in with Cooper and trade up at WR. Jackson will be no more than a boom/bust flex.

1 Like

Tried that with a couple today… don’t need to make a cut until the weekend so will see what the week brings and keep talking trades!

With the news that melvin won’t get signed i would try and trade jackson with some on to improve some area of your team, if no one bites on that trade i would drop either samuels if you want or Breida, or hill. Think with the McCoy move singletary is a keep and with the melvin news jackson is a keep or trade.

1 Like