‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Must pick 2nd keeper

So I’m in a 10 team standard keeper league with 2 keepers. Keepers count as first 2 picks and my first is leveon bell. So for my second keeper do I go with Allen Robinson, Davante Adams or Tom Brady? Must have 2 keepers no draft picks

It’s definitely between Arob or Adams for me. The only way Brady is worth a 2nd rounder is in a superflex league. I think Adams is the safer pick here in the GB offense. I personally think ARob offers more upside and is a better talent, but I don’t think the Jags want to throw as much this season, and I usually go with safer options in early rounds.

if its me, im goin allen robinson. adams is just too unpredictable for me. i mean allen had a drop off in production, but most of that was not on him. he only caught seven less passes, but for 500 less yards and 8 less TDs than the year before. with the run game potentially revived those numbers should go up. as for adams, he doubled his yardage from the year before and the year before that. and quadrupled his TDs ffrom the last 2 years combined. and thats only because rodgers threw for 40 TDs i would imagine. adams is looking at a regression and robinson is looking at a progression as i see it.