‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

My 2017 Draft

Hi!
My name is Michael from Paris, France. I started listening the podcast during the 2016 season. I took a break during the off season and started to listen again in June 2017 to prepare the draft.
I did my draft yesterday, it’s a 10-team league, standard scoring. I had the 8th pick
Here are my picks:

1. Devonta Freeman
  2. A.J. Green
  3. Leonard Fournette
  4. Kareem Hunt
  5. Tyler Eifert
  6. Michael Crabtree
  7. Martavis Bryant
  8. Ameer Abdullah
  9. Stefon Diggs
  10. Big Ben
  11. Frank Gore
  12. Andy Dalton
  13. Donte Moncrief
  14. Carolina Panthers
  15. Ted Ginn
  16. Cairo Santos

What do you think of my team ?

Thanks,
Michael

5th round is way too high for Eifert , but if he somehow stays healthy, he’ll be great. I don’t love Fornette, but then again I don’t love much in the 3rd. Getting both Freeman and Green is huge. Crabtree as a WR2 is great, and Bryant and/or Hunt could win you your league if they pay off. Ginn was a great value. I’d probably not habe drafted Ben that high and just roled with Dalton. Rostering a second QB isn’t necessary and i think Dalton is going to be a rock solid QB1. Overall, nice job.

I think @DFWB summed up all my feelings about this draft. I like your WR core quite a bit. Your RB position after Freeman comes with a little risk but also high reward. But as long as one of those guys pans out I like it. I do think it was a little early for Eifert especially when I feel more comfortable with guys like Ertz this year. Probably could’ve waited on QB unless they were just going early in your draft but overall I think it’s a solid lineup