‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

My Bold Predictions

1. David Johnson has 1000 yards rushing and 1000 yards receiving
  2. Kerryon Johnson breaks the 100 yard curse. (Multiple times)
  3. Saquon Barkley wins offensive rookie of the year.
  4. Patriots lose first first week of playoffs
  5. Browns make wildcard spot
  6. Joe Mixon finishes as top 5 running back
  7. Lesean McCoy gets traded (Houston?) and ends year as top.10 running back
  8. Dallas misses the playoffs again
  9. Bengals win first playoff game.
  10. Superbowl will be Chargers and Rams
  11. Bears make playoffs
  12. Worst team in league will be Miami
  13. Bortles last year as qb in Jacksonville as they miss playoffs
  14. Andy Dalton finishes as top 5 qb
  15. 49ers only win 5 games
  16. Fournette leads league in rushing TDs
  17. Tariq Cohen out performs Jordan Howard

Curse you for #8 :):face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 is BOLD PREDICTION. Willing to water bet that one?

booooooooooooooooooo hisssss booooooo

How is the handsome one supposed to lose 11 games at least??? Which games do you see them winning since the list is way shorter?

san fran goes 9 and 7 . you heard it here

I only see them beating DET, ARZ once, OAK, TB, and SEA once.

I will water bet that

I can see them competing in more games than that, but after digging through their schedule, it is plausible, but unlikely. I feel that as long as the most handsome man behind center can play well and stretch the field, a balanced offensive attack with McKinnon will give them ample opportunity to win close games, maybe even against Green Bay, Seattle at Seattle, etc.

For sure i think they will be competing and realistically they probably will win more but ill stick with my bold prediction of 5 wins.

Hence why it’s bold indeed. :+1:

4 and 5 are connected. The Browns will be the undoing of the Bill Belichick Patriots.

Some of these are near certainties or at least have an above 40% chance of happening… and almost all of the “bold” ones are random bullshit that have no reasoning lol… the only one I’d call a “bold prediction” is Cohen out producing Howard… in the realm of possibility but not likely…

Well let’s see your list then.

How do we do the water bet?

Good question lol.

I think what you need to do is download the water bet app once one of us loose and we will spin it and what it lands on is what happens to the loser. We could do a facebook live or prerecorded it or whatever

I agree with #4, one of the Patriots’ biggest strengths is how loose the play in the playoffs. Part of why they have so many wins :slight_smile:

Fixed it just for you :wink:

1. I won’t draft him, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he hits 1000 on both sides.
  2. Kerryon isn’t just breaking the curse, he’s going to be a top 10 back
  3. Saquon probably will
  4. They’ll win their first playoff game, but they won’t make the superbowl
  5. browns are going to be really good this year. But I’m afraid of calling a playoff appearance. I feel like 7-9, 8-8 and 9-7 are possible end results this year.
  6. Joe Mixon is definitely on the rise.
  7. I don’t know about trades or finishing big. If he did get traded to Houston, he probably would score big, but Houston won’t take him.
  8. Agreed
  9. I think they need to make playoffs first. If you think the Browns make the playoffs, how are you calling them as a playoff team too? That division isn’t getting three teams into the playoffs.
  10. Superbowl I think will be Jacksonville vs. Lions. Matt Patricia will give the Lions the ability to make game ending defensive stands and the Jags are about to take the AFC by storm! I’m a patriots fan, but I’ve been watching jacksonville for years and I think they’re definitely on the rise. Bortles is going to be the right fit for this teams strategy to getting W’s.
  11. No they won’t
  12. Yes they are.
  13. Nope, he’ll have ok numbers but plenty of wins.
  14. At least top 10
  15. 49ers will probably win about 11 games and get that division.
  16. I have a feeling that number will be going to Kerryon. I would call Jerick Mckinnon, but he’ll get more receiving TD’s. Kerryon can take that down if Blount doesn’t get the role. If not Kerryon, then it’s going to Melvin Gordon.
  17. Tarik Cohen might be the most likely #2 in the league to surpass their #1 on a team, but I just don’t see it happening. Howard I figure is going to get better this year, watch for a TD increase due to a few longer runs this year.