My Chubb is growing - 2019 Keepers pick 2

Hi friends,

Its that time again where id like to see the thoughts of the clan. I can keep two in my standard 10 team league. I draft 5th. (undrafted players keeper cost may change based on their ADP as we get closer.)
See below for my list of players. Right now im leaning Chubb and Kamara keepers just because of the insane value of Chubb and id still be able to have a first round pick with my lucky second year kamara keeper snag. (Undrafted our previous year). Players that have the same draft cost will be staggered a round after/before one another. Let me know your thoughts!

Keepers

Id have to agree with you there. The value of Chubb you cant pass up. Kamara is first round talent, that you would use a 2nd for thats also a great value. Im with you on this one.

1 Like

Kamara and Chubb for sure

1 Like

As a Browns fan my Chubb is enormous. Watch out for week 1 though. Vrabel coaches one hell of a d.

1 Like

Definitely Chubb at that value. Unless your league changes the keeper cost, I wouldn’t think twice on that one. Our league has a rule that if they’re projected in the top 2 rounds next season, it’ll cost you a 3rd round pick. Doesn’t matter when you picked them the year before. I’m not a fan of that, but I don’t run the league either lol. Basically the commish of our league put it in place cause a guy is milking his Kamara keeper from a couple years ago, and he drafted James Conner last round in last year’s draft. So it wasn’t well liked that he had Kamara, Conner and still kept pretty much all his picks.

1 Like