‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

My draft 10 team PPR #4 pick

Hi Footclan,

Did my draft Sunday morning (bonjour! drafting with Americans, while I live in the UK) with the 4th pick of a PPR league. I went with AB over Zeke and I fell ok about it because Melvin Gordon fell to me in round 2. I couldn’t pass up the best WR in the league for the arguably 4th best RB. I’m not entirely sold on Kenyan Drake as my RB2, but I think some of the other RBs I drafted should make up for it.

I did draft a earlish QB in round 8 because Russell Wilson fell and figured the value was too good to pass up. Also committed another drafting sin by drafting a second QB, Luck fell to the 14th round (of 16) and the value seemed too good to pass up also. Most of the other higher upside players I liked were already drafted, so I went with someone I know I can trade away later if he and Wilson hit.

My team (round drafted): 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 DST, 1 K (all other’s listed after are bench)

QB: Wilson (8), Luck(14)
RB: Melvin Gordon (2), Drake (3), Dion Lewis (6), Cohen (10), James White (12), Breida (13)
WR: AB (1), AJ Green (3), Jarvis Landry (5), Marvin Jones (7), Sammy Watkins (9)
TE: Trey Booboo (11)
DST: Saints (15)
K: Bryant (16) …had to draft a DST and K.

Good luck to all who have yet to draft!