My Draft Results

What do you think of my draft? Sleeper

Assuming Dynasty, what format?

Yep dynasty. Today is the actual draft day. I originally have the 8th overall pick and then trade and now have 6th and 8th picks in first round. This was just a mock in the 8th slot to test it out. Snake draft format

Interesting format. It’s like 0.75 PPR with TE premium. Assuming not superflex and 1 TE start. Draft started with 2 young stud WRs, love those picks. Jury is out on Montgomery. I probably would have taken another WR there like Godwin. I think Trey Sermon at 7.8 is an absolute steal. Brady at 11.8 is great since you can win now and have your younger QBs develop. I feel like you’re rostering a lot of TEs even for a TE premium league. I think it would have been nice to roster a young WR at 13 (instead of Gronk). A lot of your running backs feel like the same guy (M. Mack, B. Snell, D. Williams, D. Williams). Would be nice to swap those out for some raw players with more potential (maybe someone wants their handcuff). Like Marlon Mack to the Taylor owner for Darrynton Evans. Otherwise, I think you have a good mix.

This is who I currently have plus with my 7th pick I went with cooper kupp. Im on the clock (timer turned off overnight) in the 8th…im leaning more towards Mac Jones for my Rookie QB