My First Dynasty Team

Hey Footclan! I had my first dynasty draft a few weeks ago, just looking for opinions on how it went and where I could go from here.

It is a single qb, 3 wr, 2 flex, full ppr, 4 pt passing td league.

QB: Jalen Hurts, Daniel Jones
RB: Joe Mixon, Ronald Jones, Mike Davis, David Johnson, Jamaal Williams, Darrell Williams, Trey Sermon
WR: Tyreek Hill, Stefon Diggs, Michael Thomas, Amari Cooper, Sterling Sheppard, Henry Ruggs, Terrace Marshall, Donovan Peoples-Jones
TE: Cole Kmet, OJ Howard

Lova y’all!

1 Like

Have you plugged it into the draft analyzer? I say you are stacked damn good at WR and got some good RBs and Kmet is gonna be great. Not bad on Jalen hurts.

I love that you’ve taken advantage of elite wr options. Especially as you could potentially play 5 of them. Your first 4 are tough to beat. Ruggs and Marshall could be really good too.

Tight end I think you’re a year away from being happy. Ideally Graham corpse doesn’t get many snaps but I think he’ll constantly annoy you this season.

Qb I would prefer better than Jones as backup but I’ll not complain too much as he could improve this year. Hurts I’m hopeful on.

Running backs is solid especially considering the level of wr you’re invested in. Trey Sermon hopefully emerges as guys like DJ and Davis edge closer to end of their cycle in nfl.

Overall I like it. For year one in a ppr that allows plenty wr you’ve covered it nicely with guys ready to contribute immediately and keep you in the hunt for years to come. You’ll be able to get immediate contributions at rb and qb in future drafts too.