‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

My Mixon for his Parker! Am I settling? Or should I take it?

8 team, half PPR with 3 WR slots. here’s my roster:

RB: McCoy, Hunt, Gurley, Abdullah, Mixon, Kamara

WR: Jordy, Demaryius, Pryor, Garcon and Benjamin

As long as there aren’t any keeper implications I’d trade mixon for Parker, I also have DT and Pryor on a team and they’ve been bad…I’d love to play parker over over each of them. Your RB depth is fine without him

Right, it’s a redraft league. We might make it a one keeper but at that point I’d rather keep Hunt.

My main concern is that Mixons value could be higher. He hasn’t had that blow up game, but maybe that’s just indicative of his true potential behind that offense.

Not sure how much of a need WR is for me

in a 3 WR league - i think with your RB depth you could afford to lose a mixon to pick up another WR . id look to see if anyone has been crushed by injuries at RB and try and trade him there you might be able to get someone more consistent than a Miami WR - Cutler scares me.

Right. Well this team lost DJ and Woodhead and is currently starting Gore and Cohen. So he definitely is the guy I need to trade with. But he’s being very stingy on his top WRs. He won’t give up Thomas, Hopkins, Diggs or Crabtree unless I throw in one of my top RBs… Which I’m not willing to do.

dont be desperate - crabtree and diggs have value diminished with their starting QBs out.

Absolutely. That’s why I thought Crabtree for Mixon was fair. But it didn’t seem that way.

What do you think of Baldwin or Tyreek Hill for Mixon?

either one will be up and down I have Baldwin on my team and start him every week (except last week). either is a good add given your strength at RB