‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

My week 9 bye-pocalypse

Footclan, I need some advice… I’m looking ahead to week 9 where I got some bye issues that I’d like to try and shore up now.

Next week I have Mixon, Mack, and Ertz all on bye. That leaves me starting Chubb and Cohen (Michel injury screwed me).

Is this a duo that I can rely on in Week 9, or should I look to make a trade this week for an RB upgrade?

Ertz being out just adds to my pain lol

Depends on who you are matched up with. Is your opponent also suffering from the bye?

Ill be up against McCaffrey thielen and Julio lol

Win this week, cause you’re probably taking an L in week 9

Whats your record?

Cohen’s going against buffalo, chubb against KC, however should still produce decent pass catching points. Stick with what you got, hopefully your receivers get you through.

I’m 5-2 going into this week. Haven’t had to play a week without a clear RB1 though…

Damn both those matchups sound like bad game scripts lol browns will probably be behind against KC and use Duke, Bears will probably be ahead against Buffalo and use Howard

Gna be rough week !!! Not to mention I’ll have to strram myself a TE

Im thinking to go after Melvin Gordon. The owner has both Gordon and Barkley, but thinner at WR leaning on Green and Juju. Wonder if I could get Gordon for Hopkins and either Cohen/Chubb