My WRs are a dumpster fire at Chernobyl - Help

12 Team, Full PPR
League roster limit of 3 WRs.

I have S Diggs, C Kirk, T, McLaurin

Top available on waivers:
A Robinson, Boyd, Shepard, Green, Samuel, Hollywood Brown, DJ Chark, MVS, Sanu, Sutton, Gallup, D Robinson, Dorsett, Beasley, Hardman, Deebo

I would drop Kirk from one of these guys. Stash Gallup? Would you sit Diggs and/or McLaurin for anyone here?

It’s like Christmas and you get to choose your own present!

If Adams turf to issue lingers MVS becomes pretty tempting long term. A lot of these guys are boom or bust plays that are matchup dependent. Is this planning long term or do you need him for a matchup this week?

I would try and get MVS and Shepard, but Sutton is appealing too. Dorsett has good match ups the next few weeks if you just need to stream someone. Boyd might be a good idea too since he’s already the number one and JR3 is out for a few weeks probably.

Now this might sound appalling but MVS with Adams being out sounds good. Especially if Adams is out for some time. Boyd seems solid but you never know what you’ll get (I have him). Shepard’s targets might go down with Tate back. green is still hurt and don’t know when coming back. Dj chark looks promising and is getting the targets but how long can Minshew magic run? And a wild card is Cole Beasley. I have him in a 3 we full point Ppr league and he has been solid. Scoring 12-14 points per game. But that’s only if allen is at QB.

I wish my waiver wire looked like yours I’d love the options :joy::joy:

@dustin2914 Yeah, we can only carry 3 WRs in our league, so the wire always has something, but it’s tough to drop someone too.

Just read that Gallup is expected to play this week. I will def drop Kirk for him.

A Robinson seems like he could keep his WR2 numbers going…Drop Diggs or McLaurin?

Get Auden Tate. Big body who is getting steady work and will get more with Ross out.
MVS is too soft and matchup dependent. He gets shoved around to easy but if Adams is out he’s the next man up for more. Lil Jordan Humprey is also one to keep an eye on. MT can’t do it alone. If Tre’Quan Smith returns he could be relevant.