Najee Harris Dynasty 0.5PPR

I am trying to trade for Najee Harris in my dynasty league.

The owner wants Josh Jacobs, AJ brown and my 1st round pick for Najee Harris and Devonta Smith I think I am paying too much for two unknowns.

I have sent Josh Jacobs 1st Rd and Antonio Brown or Jalen Raegor or Paris Campbell am I too cheap or is he too expensive I am thinking I may be able to go up to Courtland Sutton.

Starting line up
QB, RB,RB,WR,WR,TE,WR/RB/TE, WR/TE

Team
WR- AJ Brown, DJ Moore, , Courtland Sutton, Calvin Ridley, Tee Higgins,Nkeal Harry, Paris Campbell, Hunter Renfrow, Jalen Raegor, Michael Pittman jr and Antonio Brown.

RB - Aaron Jones, Josh Jacobs, Ezekiel Elliot, AJ Dillon, Rhomandre Stephenson

IDP- Darius Leonard, Eric Kendricks, Tremaine Edmunds, Devin Bush, Tyrell Adams.

Should I do this trade?

The Jacobs situation has kind of a weird feel to it now, so getting rid of him while you can is probly a good idea–but AJ Brown is kind of your flagship WR–losing him would be a bite.

I don’t think I’d do it for AJ, but if you can get it done with one of those other three, then it would be a much better deal for you.

Update

Lose - Josh Jacobs and Courtland Sutton

Receive - Najee Harris

2 Likes

I’m big on Najee so I would consider that deal. But I would still try to squeeze for a 2nd piece coming back. Even if it’s a third rounder or something.

Jacobs and Sutton for Najee in a heartbeat.

2 Likes

Thats a go

smash accept

Smash accept