Need 1 more manager to fill vacated spot in 16 team Half PPR Redraft $25 Buy In Sleeper League

I am currently looking for one more person to help fill a recently vacated spot in my 16 team Half PPR league. The league has a $25 buy, and the looks will definitely be very engaging, fun, and competitive. The lineups consist of 1 QB/2 RBs/3 WRs/2 Flex (W/R/T). There will be no defenses or kickers used in the league, and passing touchdowns are worth 6 points as well. The draft is scheduled for August 29th at 2 pm ET (so please make sure this time works for you because this is the reason for why the person left the league). You will be drafting in the 6th spot. We are collecting the dues through LeagueSafe as well, and it had already been decided by everyone in the league that the deadline for the $25 will be the day before the draft as a way to ensure everyone’s commitment to the league.

Please feel free to join the league if interested, here is the link (Sleeper) I hope to have a great fantasy season with you all!