‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Need 2 for a .5 PPR Auction League (3 keeper start up) $20 buy in

Hey footclan,

I have an office/family league that lost 2 members this year.

draft is this Monday (Sep 4 @ 7:00 pm Central)

1 QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, 6 bench, 1 IR.

Right now we have 6 members need 8 to fill. Very easy going fun league. A good mix of casual and hardcore players.

Auction budget is $200. .5 PPR

$20 buy in will either be through leaguesafe, or another form. Most guys just send a check or pay at the end of the year.

$160 in pot – pays top 3

$90, $50, $20.

We are all stationed out of Kansas so we are on central time. Need people who will be at the draft (no autopick) and be active.

please don’t make us resort to making our wives play to fill the league!

thanks!

Im very interested in this league … I have run an auction/Keeper league the last 6 years and love it.

Draft day is good. but i would love it to be 1 or 2 hrs later.

Let me know if this doesn’t fill up and ill make it work.

email is Zrabenstein@gmail.com

Im from IN btw

Hello. Interested and just seeing where exactly in Kansas you guys (or girls) are meeting up. I live in wichita and not sure I could make the draft on time if its too far away. Thanks

Nevermind just realized it was a post from last year. Still keep me updated if you need more players.

Hey I believe we are having a guy drop out this year there could be an opening. I am also in Wichita. Let me know if you want to be considered

Yes i am definitely interested. Do you run the draft in wichita?

We had to do online last year as a few fellas were out of town.

I’m in if your league will allow it. Just let me know what i need to do. I’m sure I’ll have many questions as I am new to keeper leagues but have many years of re-draft/ auction experience to go on. Thanks

Hello. Just wondering if you guys figured out your league members for the year yet?. Just trying to get all my ducks in a row on what leagues I will be in. Thanks

Nothing quite yet, should have a decent headcount by mid month