Need 4 keepers

I can keep up to 4. One pt every 10 yds. Ppr. For every player kept I lose a round in the draft.

Zeke
Chubb
D Williams

M Thomas
Diggs

Ertz

Keep 4? Help

What round do you lose for each player?

As of now I see it as
Zeke
Chubb
Thomas
Ertz

I lose a draft pick for every player kept starting at round 1.

I was kind of leaning to keeping Dam Williams over Ertz so I’m open to conversation about this.

The way I see it is KC did little in the draft to threaten Williams touches. They brought in Hyde but lost Ware. In Williams I’m seeing a low end RB1 with potential for more if KCs offense takes off where they left off last year.

Ertz is no doubt a stud and the apple of Wentz’s eye. I really think Goedart steps up this year and competes for targets with Ertz not to mention Zack is closing in on 30 years old.

I was looking to draft 2 TEs from V McDonald, H Henry, C Herndon, J Cook to hopefully find somewhere in the neighbourhood of Ertz’s numbers.

Thoughts ?

Zeke, Thomas, Ertz, and maybe Williams…
Zeke is DEF worth a 1st, Thomas is DEF worth a 2nd, Ertz is DEF worth a 3rd… Williams is the only question mark , but I’d take the upside of Williams before Chubb and Diggs…

Zeke/MT/Chubb/Diggs. I always want top value at RB/WR, so may be lower on Ertz than most

Zeke and MT certainly, if you’re looking at keeping guys year to year I say Chubb and Diggs. but if you’re really only considering this season then I think I’d go Damien and Chubb. But no really bad options here