Hey errbody. As the title says, we’re looking for 4 more managers to complete a 12-team 0.5PPR Keeper league. We’re looking for people that are active, especially those that enjoy trading (and engaging in reasonable trade talks lol), and like to have a good time.
Draft time: Wednesday, September 8th at 7:00 PM CST
Buy-in: Likely $40 to be done through LeagueSafe, but more to come. It’ll be close to $40 though if not exactly. Can conduct league polls for more details.
- Platform: Sleeper
- 12-team 0.5 PPR
- 1 QB / 2 RB / 2 WR / 1 TE / 2 FLEX / 1 DST / 5 Bench / 2 IR
- Pretty standard scoring settings, except for QBs getting 0.1 points per completion and RBs getting 0.1 points per rush attempt (bridges the gap somewhat caused by PPR, and bridges the gap that has benefited modern rushing QBs).
- FAAB Waivers ($100)
- Week 9 Trade Deadline
- Playoffs - Start in Week 15, 6 teams make it with the top 2 seeds having byes
- Draft pick trading will be allowed.
- Draft order: Will be randomized once the league is full for this first year. In subsequent years, we will likely vote on the specifics of a lottery system based on last year’s standings. More to come.
- Keepers: The keeper rules will be established in detail so we have certainty going into the next offseason, but for now here are the highlights. It’s very similar to the way the FFB guys do their keepers. You designate a franchise player that you can keep no matter what, and then you select 3 additional players to get into a keeper lottery. The 3 additional players can’t be the same positional type as the franchise player (i.e., if your franchise player is an RB, then your 3 players in the lottery can’t be RBs). The 3 players get placed in a randomizer and you only keep 2 of the 3 players. Keepers will also exponentially get more expensive year after year. Finally, you won’t be able to keep any player that was drafted in the 1st or 2nd round of the previous year (to ensure parity among managing the top-tier fantasy assets). In summary, this keeper system is designed to give a relatively small but meaningful benefit to identifying later-round sleepers.
Let me know if you have any other questions, and I’ll send the Sleeper link to those interested!