this is a 10 team league. the entire rules are listed below.
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org subject dual if interested.
$100 buy in (total)
leagusesafe. ppr scoring. need 6 more
- I will not reseed during the playoffs. Whatever ESPN sets is who you play, you play.
- Tanking on purpose is not allowed up to an including the playoffs.
- As the commish, I have final say in any disputes between team owners. I also reserve the right to change any rule during the season ONLY IF it turns out that I made a misstate that effects the fair outcome of games. I do NOT have a right however to change a rule for no good reason or to help one particular team, including my own.
- three judges ( the first 3 to respond to a trade judge request, provided that are not involved in the trade) will vote on all trades. We will do our best to vote them in asap. I will do my best to process the trade asap, but there is no guarantee that I can do it before a game starts.
- The same judging system will be used to vote on any suspected collusion. Collusion, as defined by Matthew Berry, is clear. Trading a player to another team just to help that team and not your own is collusion. ANY other trade is ok. Example: Player one trades a retiring 3rd string TE that has no value for a star player to help his buddy, that is collusion. HOWEVER, trading a player on IR that otherwise is a great player for another great player, or trading several draft picks and a somewhat decent player for a star player or a player who is up and coming but hasn’t proven himself for a star player is ok. This has been unclear to people in other leagues I have run. Another example of an ok trade would be If a owner trades a third qb to a guy who has no backups and his star gets hurt and then the owner who receives that qb drops him when his starter comes back and the first owner picks that player up again, that is not collusion. If someone suspects collusion, brings it to my attention, we will vote on it. If one of us is accused, an alternate will be selected to take that judges place. The penalty for collusion is a forfeiture of your first two draft picks the following year. Please remember this part as I will probably have to refer back to it time and time again if history repeats itself.
- You must set a line up each week. if you miss more than two weeks, you will be booted and replaced without a refund. If you cannot set your line up due to an emergency, text me, call me, whatever, and I will set it for you. If you are playing me, I will ask someone else to set it. If you miss two weeks and can explain the reason why, I will allow you to stay, but all decision on this matter are mine to make.
- Here are the legitimate reasons one can be removed from the league without a refund:
a) Harassment. If one is being rude, taking trash talking to a personal level, causing someone to feel unduly stressed or uncomfortable, including disparaging remarks about race, politics, or religion, sexual preference or anything else, and you have been warned ONE time and continue, you will be removed immediately without a refund.
b) If collusion happens more than once ( see section 5), you will be removed.
- Here are reasons for a refund.
a) A death in the family.
b) A severe illness in the familyÂ
c) If you are in the military and are deployed to an area where you do not have access to the league.
- If you have any concerns, questions, suggestions, whatever pertaining ot the function of the league, such as rules, payments, ect, it must be done BEFORE the draft or AFTER the final game ( the Super Bowl).
- Trades of draft picks are allowed three year in advance. In other words, you cannot trade a draft pick in 2021 for a draft pick in 2024. However, after the draft is over, you can trade draft picks for the following year.
- I may be repeating myself, but I need to reemphasis it anyway. On the espn app or in group me, no political talk, no religious talk, racial talk, sexual talk, or anything that could cause an argument of ideology Is allowed. This is not to stifle opinion, change opinion or any such thing. It is to keep peace by removing that conversation.
- All fees are due before the draft. Each year, I will post a due date for the entry fee. The draft will be a month or so after that in case we need to find a replacement. When it comes to fees all decisions in this regard must be unanimous.
- You Mus keep 20 players before the draft after year one. This means that after year one, the draft will be for 5 players, unless you make trades that allow you to have more draft picks or limit you to less than 5. IF you have only 3 picks one year, you still must drop 5 before the draft. If you have more than 5 picks, you must drop your 5 plus whatever amount over 5 you have. Example: If you have 8 picks due to trades, you must drop five plus 3. This allows room for the 3 extra picks . When trading draft picks, you can trade multiple draft picks for one player or one draft pick.
- The draft will be linear ( not snake). If you have the first-round pick, you will have the first pick in each round (before trades).
- The draft will be done as follows. In google sheets, there will be a master list of all available players. When it is your turn to pick, you will have as much time as you need to make your choice. You will post in GROUPME ( this is easy to explain how to use if you are unfamiliar) your pick and then I will post who is next after the player has been added to the roster manually. This allows for different scheduling since we are from all over the country as well as allowing draft pick trading during the draft. This usually TAKES A COUPLE OF DAYS. The first draft will probably take longer.
- After the season is over, you can NOT add or drop players UNTIL the beginning of the new league year AND I say it is ok (as I need to make any off-season changes to rosters first). If you add a player after the beginning of the league year and before cuts are made, I will have to re add the player to the waives and I will dock you 50 fab points.
- Once the offseason starts ( I will announce this when I have posted all the teams and players and posted the draft order, usually a week or two after the actual Super Bowl), the offseason trading can occur. This is all done though google sheets and groupme
- This is a dual league concept I came up with. The idea is this: You own two teams. There are two leagues associated with this “league” Call them conferences if you like. The AFC and the NFC. These leagues are identical as far as scoring, roster, size, everything. You draft from ALL NFL players in each league. This means you could have Tom Brady in the “conference” you are in and I could have Tom in the other “conference”. At the end of the year, the winner of the AFC and the Winner of the NFC will play head to head in a daily style contest in week 18. If you have identical rosters ( a rare possibility), then the tie breaker is based on the bench. If that is identical, it’s a tie.
If you do not want to own two teams, you can find another owner to take over one of the teams, but that is your responsibility and if you fail to set a line up in one league, both league teams are subject to removal after two weeks. Dirty Dozen - Google Sheets
19) Payouts are as follows:
3rd place in both AFC and NFC is $50.00
2nd place in both AFC and NFC is $75.00 each
1st in both AFC and NFC is $125.00 each
Overall winner is $500
This means if you are the overall winner, you actually get $625. (1st place for your conference and overall or $500 + $125 = $625.00)