Need a fantasy QB

Tired of jared Goff, he has cost me the playoff bye week. What an should I pick up for the remainder of the season?

1 Like

Foles has good matchups ROS but who knows what he is going to look like. the only other guy i would have any interest in is Brissett and Cousins but im not sure of their schedules.

1 Like

I’ve been rolling with Brissett and been pretty pleased early in the year struggling to be ok with him through the playoffs though

1 Like

I considered Foles as well but wanted to see how he does before picking him up.
Brissett did practice full weds.
Cousins got Denver’s this week, thier D is pretty good

1 Like

Brissett would be a solid option if TY Hilton comes back by next week.

1 Like

I think Kyle Allen is a good streaming option this week. But I agree with everyone else that Foles has a ROS Schedule.
maybe wait and see what Foles does this week but I like the idea of Streaming Allen this week.

1 Like

Not any great options individually, but if you can roster two QBs you should be able to piece something decent together. Right now my model has Brissett as your likely best option for Weeks 11-14. especially Week 14 vs. Tampa (projected to be the QB2 that week). Weeks 15-16 are pretty bad for him, though. I would also add Foles to see how he does. He’s projected to be the QB5 Weeks 15-16, but we don’t have good sample size on him, so you’ll want to monitor and see how he’s doing and be ready to pivot to someone else for the last two weeks if it’s not going well.

My full model for QBs is below, and you can check out all my models (QB, TE, DST) in my weekly streaming post. Week 11 is here, and I’ll continue to post each Tuesday on the forums so you can see how projections change every week. Feel free to leave a comment, feedback is very welcome!

Hope that helps. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks is guys
Gonna see how Foles does this week might pick up if he does well.
Gonna take Kyle allen this week and drop jared goff.
My opponent picked up Josh allen cause he knew I wanted him lol
He now has 3 QBs on his roster lol
Stafford,Wentz,Allen