Need a manager to take over orphan dynasty team. Free to play. 12 team ppr. 4 flex

Hello! I am looking for a Manger to take over a dynasty team. This team has made 0 trades. Has all his picks and players. League is 12 team full ppr. 1 qb, 2rb, 2 wr, 1 te,and 4 flex on sleeper. If you have any questions, please ask me. Thanks footclan!

Qb: J Allen, T Bridgewater, B Mayfield, J Fields, G Smith, D Haskins, W Greir
Rb: D Cook, K Hunt, T Gurley, A Mattison, S Michel, D Booker, JD McKissic
Wr: M Thomas, D Hopkins, J Waddle, A Miller, N Harry, T Lockett, H Ruggs, R McCloud, J Agnew
Te: J Smith, H Henry, E Ebron, A Hooper, OJ Howard, T Tebow

I have never played in a Dynasty league before but I have been wanting to try it. If that’s cool my Sleeper username is MajorCrater

I’m interested if carter_magers doesn’t join.

I am interested in applying for the open role as manager at DC4MVP’s Dynasty League.

If the other 2 kind footclan members don’t end up joining.

my username is AmaralMathew on sleeper

Sorry guys. I found someone to take over the team. I appreciate the interest. Keep a lookout. A ton of people looking for people in dynasty. I wish I could invite you all.

If you guys are interested, I would start a new dynasty with you guys. Just need to find a couple more managers.

All good, thanks for the heads up :+1:

I am starting a league if any of you would like to join. League is 10 team full ppr. 1 qb, 2rb, 3 wr, 1 te,and 2 flex on sleeper.