Need a pick up

Tried to make trades but no luck and deadline passed. . With Mixon put on IR I can add someone.

8-2 right now and will make playoffs. What would you pick up. Probably should grab an RB but was also thinking the Bears for week 14 and picked up the Browns for their playoff schedule

Also could pick up Pittman. RBS avail below

Jammal Williams
Perine
Lev Bell
Gus Edwards
Dobbins
Mattison
Pollard

Team below

Ryan, Burrow
Sanders, Carson, Mixon, Taylor, Duke
Adams, Kennan Allen, McLaurin, Jefferson
Fant, Goedart
Butler
Browns

Thanks

Bumping please. Thanks

Anyone :slight_smile:

Thnx

Someone must have a thought :slight_smile:

I always like RBs as stashes over WRs, even in PPR because they’re more valuable if they become a starter than the WR most times. I’d go Jamall Williams, believe he has the highest upside of the bunch. And sorry not sure if this is PPR or not, but either way I’d probably still go RB and either Williams or Mattison depending on who you personally like better if Jones/Cook gets hurt.

2 Likes

It is PPR . Will grab Williams I think. Thanks.

Pittman would be great but you obviously don’t need him. Williams gets a regular amount of touches at RB seemingly regardless of how well A Jones does. I’d go Williams.

2 Likes

Pittman would be nice but he’s unlikely to ever make your lineup. I think Williams, mattison and Pollard would be my preference. Guys that if something should happen to those in front you have immediate startable options.

2 Likes