Need a QB streamer!

Jacoby, Jamies, Kyle Allen, or Case Keenum. Go!!!

Gotta go Case Keenum, right?

Agreed, I would go Keenum and Jacoby would be my other choice.

Can’t go wrong with either. I personally prefer Jacoby but both may be missing their top targets (Hilton and McLaurin) so it’s a toss up with who you like more

I think Keenum as well

Keenum has the matchup. But I genuinely don’t want to ever start him. Id rather Brissett and then Winston even with the poor matchup.

1 Like

I get that it’s never a dude you want to think of in your lineup right before you climax, but he’s QB11 in standard scoring, so he’s technically a QB1 regardless… and the Giants are absolutely terrible vs the pass… would clearly be the worst in the NFL if Miami didn’t exist… THEY MADE WINSTON LOOK LIKE A LEGIT QB1 LAST WEEK…

He didn’t ask for a season-long set it and forget it QB… he asked for a QB streamer… you’re passing on 30 points not starting the dude this week… if you see somebody else topping that, have at it

I agree with you guys. Especially Bratwurst. I’m a stickler sometimes for not playing on analytics a lot, and it burns me every time. Keenum dies have the best matchup. Thanks guys!!

would you drop anyone in particular to grab him on waivers?
Starters:
QB Brady
RB Kerryon Johnson
RB Todd Gurley
WR JuJu Smith
WR Tyler Boyd
FLEX Austin Eckler
TE Greg Olsen
Def/ST Green Bay

Bench:
WR Alshon Jeffery
WR Tyrell Williams
WR Allen Robinson
RB Royce Freeman
RB LeSean McCoy
TE Kittle
DEF/ST Bills (cant drop them as i streamed Green bay’s def this week, which blew up in my face lol)

Keenum or Brissett
I personally like Brissett more but I can see them finishing within a few pts of each other. Maybe more of a shootout in NY

Who do you want to pick up??

Case Keenum… start of the year! Lol… sorry guys… THE LOGIC WAS SOUND :smiley:

It was. Sometimes matchup is so appealing that you can lose sight of the guy you’d be using.

That’s fantasy football for ya😆

More painful I’m a Redskins fan​:confused::confused: