Need a replacement

Started a 1st timer dynasty of all footclan members last season. When the season finished a few members decided to go in another direction because of work, personal reasons etc… we decided to transform the league over to Superflex and hold a new draft with the new owners. We are currently drafting the startup and unfortunately one of our new members had to suddenly leave. The core of his team to name a few players are:

Mahomes, Cook, Julio, T.Y. To name a few.

QB, 2WR, 2RB, 2Flex, 1SuperFlex with Taxi squad and IR spots. 10 team, FAAB, with some tiered PPR scoring depending on position. Bylaws will be provided when you join. This is a FREE League but you are expected to be active. Missing more than one league vote, not setting lineup, or going MIA will result in replacement. This is strictly a for fun league where we can talk dynasty and football in general.

If you would like to join, send me a private message with maybe a very short description of your fantasy background, I have no issues with someone who is completely new to dynasty. and I will check back to see who’s interested.

Forgot to mention we use Sleeper so you will need an account.

The spot has been filled.