Need a win this week

Need some advice on who to start this week footclan. 6pt PPR league

Qb: Tannehill…I have Jackson but not taking the risk of him not playing.

RB: Carson, Robinson, Mostert
Currently starting Carson & Robinson

WR: Thomas, Lockett, Jefferson, Kupp
Currently starting Thomas and Lockett

Flex: currently have Jefferson here.

Is there a case to be made to bench either Lockett or Thomas and move Jefferson up to WR and start Mostert or Kupp in flex?

Thanks for any advice!

You could make a case for replacing MT with Mostert.

SF plays BUF this week. BUF defense has struggled against the run and are allowing the 8th most fantasy points to RBs this year.

NO plays ATL and their swiss cheese pass defense. However, we all know Hill will not throw it more than 25 times (if he even gets to 20 attempts). MT’s issue is pure volume.

Overall, I believe your line up is solid with excellent players.

1 Like

Ya that’s exactly where I was at.

I have more faith in Mostert getting significantly more opportunities than a Taysom led offense.

The problem I’m trying to get over is benching a big name like Thomas.

start Mostert over Jefferson safer of the two keep Thomas and Lockett for massive upside
Adam Thielen is back lowers Jefferson outcomes

1 Like

You can argue that Jefferson has just as much of a massive upside as MT and Lockett. Yes, with Thielen back, JJ does take a hit.

Lockett has been replaced as the WR1 by DK and with Carson back, that is another 4-5 targets away from Lockett.

MT is relying on getting nearly 20% of a target share in a barely 20 attempt passing attack to even be fantasy relevant. In addition, Hill looks to run first and he is going to vulture TDs away from MT and Kamara.

MT and Lockett have name value over JJ, but based on the season, current offensive structure, and defensive match up, I submit JJ has as low as a floor and as high of a ceiling as the other 2.

1 Like