Need advice on whether or not to take a persistent trade offer

PPR/3 Keeper/12 Team League
MyTeam:
Rodgers
Sanders, DamWillliams, Singletary, Buckhead, LMurray, Penny, Mattison, Duke Johnson
DAdams, Godwin, Diggs, GTate
Kelce

Do I take one of these offers?

The offers are for Penny (he has Carson) or DamWilliams

Kyler Murray + Deebo Samuel
Kyler Murray + TJ Hock
Kyler Murray + Carlos Hyde

I am thinking no, although KMurray will be a good play at end of season/playoffs.

If it was my team I would hold tight. Like the idea off having penny as a backup of needed. I would consider maybe penny on his own for a better one player option.

1 Like

Opinions???
@nmp153
@rotkev
@coodechris
@foxlvstrng
@vbabauta2
@TReznor
@cbarragan2
@Ndbenevento

I would take it. I don’t think Penny is going to ever be much more than a handcuff. If you can get something for him I would. You could always counter for Kyler and a better 2nd player and see if he will do that because none of those guys are that exciting (Deebo is interesting though).

Then after you get Kyler you might be able to flip him or Rodgers to a team weak at QB for a RB since your RB is weak.

1 Like

That’s decent value for Penny by himself. Sounds like the other is worried and needs penny in case Carson gets benched. I’m a believer in Carson (as of now) so I don’t mind getting rid of Penny. Heck, I just did in a trade. I would take for Kyler and Hyde for Penny. Don’t let the other guy persistence get the better of you though. Your team is solid and if you don’t Murray than don’t do it.

1 Like

I agree with the boys on this. Flipping penny for murray+ isnt a bad angle. Plus AZ schedule isnt bad back half

No. Hold on to Penny and see how the Seattle RB situation develops when he returns.

I think it depends on if you’re playing for now or for the future. Murray and Hock might be a killer combo but I doubt it will be this year. Unless you’ve got nothing at TE and are planning around next season I’d probably hold tight for now.

I have Kelce and the league has W/R/T flex play. It is a 3 player keeper league starting next year.
According to ESPN analysis, I am 11th in my 12 team league (tied for 2nd in my division). With this roster should I play for next year after only week 3???

My roster:
Rodgers
Sanders, DamWillliams, Singletary, Buckhead, LMurray, Penny, Mattison, Duke Johnson
DAdams, Godwin, Diggs, GTate
Kelce
Ravens
Bryant

Thanks everyone - I chose not to make the trade. I’m still fighting for this season… You’re advice is better than my therapist’s: